Saturday, March 21, 2009

Leah Elizabeth

12 comments:

Carol said...

She is so beautiful. She has such huge looking feet. I guess that was the only thing growing. You need to measure those puppies. Just kidding. She is absolutely Gorgeous. Hope all is well. I can't wait to see her and ya'll.
Love
Carol

Debby said...

She looks gorgeous - just like her mom and sister! Thanks for sharing the pics....they are so fun to look at. Hope you are doing well!

Liz said...

wow! that was fast and it looks like she is healthy.
I love the picture of her yawning. She is such a doll.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful in the pictures, but even more beautiful in person! This is onoe lucky family who helps and shares with each other. Way to go Mom and Dad. You make beautiful babies and wonderful chlidren. Thanks for letting me come! Grandma R

Phil and Kierstin said...

I'm so glad everything went well and she is here and healthy. She's looks so peaceful.

Katrina said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad she is doing so well! She is so perfect!! Congratulations!!!

Katherine said...

What a cute baby! she is adorable!

Bob and Debbie said...

What a sweet little girl. I am so glad that everything went well for you. I love all the hair that she has.
Please keep posting all the the wonderful picutres. Enjoy her it goes way to fast.

CDR said...

she is lovely! Congrats to your family. I am so happy for you.

Jenna and Daniel said...

Congratulations! She is so cute.

Tina ♥ said...

Congrats, she is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Katrina said...

We are so excited that you guys are moving back!!! Mason can't wait for Caleb to be in scouts with him!!