Saturday, July 4, 2009

Leah



I haven't posted any pictures of Leah since she was born. Leah is almost 4 months old now. She is growing so quickly and is so much fun. She is about a month behind my other three in weight but quite a bit rounder than any of them were. She sleeps threw the night and is a wonderful baby!!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Can't wait to have you guys back in the ward again, and meet little Leah.

Kristen said...

OH! She's soooo cute! Courtney is a GREAT babysitter for when you get back. We can't wait!

Debby said...

So cute! We are missing little Leah already - can't wait to see her again tomorrow. Dave is pointing and "baby Baby Baby" ing - my screen right now. So stinkin' cute!

Katrina said...

What a cutie! Only a few more days until you guys are back - Yipeee! :)

Tina ♥ said...

Too cute! She is getting big so fast. We are looking forward to having you back here!

Katherine said...

So glad your back. I kinda missed seeing Emily grow up seeing as how we were in 2 different states, and I wish I saw her as a baby.. Well I can't wait to see Leah. And, ADORABLE pictures, love that little outfit.