She has finally arrived. Leah Elizabeth was born Wednesday, March 18th. She came very quickly and I was only in labor for an hour and half. She was 5lbs and 18 1/2 inches long. She is just perfect. We are so glad she is here and healthy.
Leah looks like a little doll! Is she as good a baby as she appears to be? I bet Emily is just a second little mother. And Caleb and Adam look so sweet with her - at least for now!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! She is just perfect! And so tiny! Is she being smothered with kisses? I love the name you picked out. Very dainty! Lots of little hands to help out with this baby huh? Lucky you! And congratulations again! Can't wait for more pictures!
2 comments:
Leah looks like a little doll! Is she as good a baby as she appears to be? I bet Emily is just a second little mother. And Caleb and Adam look so sweet with her - at least for now!
Love,
Terry
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! She is just perfect! And so tiny! Is she being smothered with kisses? I love the name you picked out. Very dainty! Lots of little hands to help out with this baby huh? Lucky you! And congratulations again! Can't wait for more pictures!
Post a Comment