Monday, March 2, 2009

Mardi Gras 2009!!!

Jeff and the kids left me for 8 days and flew to Houston to visit family. They also drove to New Orleans and spent a few days at Mardi Gras! They had so much fun, but brought back way too much stuff. They went to several parades while at Mardi Gras. The floats are amazing and they throw everything from beads to stuffed animals. They left with 4 carry on suitcases and came back with 16 bags, 1 king cake, and some delicious crab cakes. They had a wonderful time visiting Jeff's family in Houston and New Orleans. I sure missed them and wish I could have gone, but I am too close to my due date.






This is all the stuff they caught at one Parade. They went to 3 other days of Parades and caught just about the same. A bit excessive wouldn't you say? This is why they came home with soooooo many bags!!!




4 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe how close you are to having your baby! Good luck!! I hope all goes well, and can't wait to see pictures! ☺

Anonymous said...

I can't believe all that stuff! How did they ever get it home? Emily is so big and beautiful. Keep me posted about Leah!!!!!

Katrina said...

Wow - I had no idea that they threw so much stuff at those parades! Looks like they had a lot of fun! I am so excited to see pictures of your new baby soon!!

Kristen said...

Too fun! I love Emily's face paint! She's so cute!