Monday, October 6, 2008

JOY - Our New Family Pet????




We found this lovely creature in our basement this past week. I thought if we moved from Arizona that we wouldn't be dealing with things like this. Jeff managed to catch it in a jar and the kids have named it JOY!? They wanted it as the new family pet, but I am not much of an animal lover or for that matter an arachnid lover. Needless to say our new family pet did not last for long. JOY now resides in Caleb's classroom at school. JOY is now Caleb's Classroom Pet! Thank you Miss Ambacher!!!!

3 comments:

CDR said...

Sarah-
I sorry to hear that this happy time has been rough. You sound so positive Sarah. It's great.
I love the pictures of you children. I'm sure you know that I am so fond of them.
Colorado looks lovely!
Chari

Liz said...

wow, I don't know what I would do if I found that huge spider. It's a good thing I didn't. What a great idea making it a classroom pet.

Katrina said...

That would've freaked me out too! (But the boys would have loved it!)