
Caleb just got home from a week long school camp trip. I was very nervous to let him go, but Jeff convinced me that he would be alright. We really missed him. Emily cried the first day he was gone because she missed her big brother. Things were very quiet while Caleb was gone. Two kids just don't make as much noise or trouble as three. We are glad Caleb had such a good time and is back home!
3 comments:
I'm already stressing about Science Camp next year - a week is a long time for a worry wart like me!! Glad he had fun!!!
I'm glad that he had a good time and made it back safely. I know what you mean. I am going to be the same way!!
Sarah you did it. I am so proud of you-I'm glad he had a good time. He looks so much older.
Post a Comment