Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I can't believe it is almost HALLOWEEN! We decided we would carve pumpkin's for Family Home Evening tonight. Caleb and Adam carved one pumpkin and Emily and I carved another. Jeff is out of town. He seems to be out of town every October around this time. It is always fun to carve pumpkins but a lot of work to cleanup. We finished off the night with homemade pumpkin pie that our home teacher brought over.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!















3 comments:

Katrina said...

Awesome pumpkins! I bet it feels much more like fall where you are - it's about 93 here today! :)

Tina ♥ said...

Hey Sarah! Your pumpkin looks so cute. It's a fun activity to do with the kids.

Kristen said...

Ya, what a good mother you are. I don't "do" pumpkins! The insides gross me out! So if Kevin was gone...forget it...the kids are on thier own! Your pumpkins turned out so cute! Expert carver you are!