This past weekend we went on a beautiful bike ride through the mountains. We started at the top of Vail Pass and road our bikes 14 miles, YES THAT REALLY IS 14 MILES, to the town of Frisco, Colorado. It is such a beautiful bike trail. We stopped along the way at Copper Mountain and had a picnic along the river. We also stopped by "turtle rocks" which is an area along the river that people have created turtles and other creatures out of rocks. It is so cool! The kids enjoyed it so much. I think this will be something we will definitely do again.
9 years ago

2 comments:
yea you did it! It looks beautiful. I am busy getting ready for our trip, hope to see you soon.
Linette
WOW! Incredible pictures! It makes me want to move there tomorrow. I'll see you on your doorstep tomorrow morning, okay?
You guys are a great looking biker bunch by the way! I'm impressed you managed 14 miles. My legs hurt just thinking about it. Kudos to you all!
Post a Comment