Hey Calders!! Found you through Linette's and so glad that I can keep up with you guys. How are you liking the new place? Love the traveling pictures, reminded me of the few plaes I've been on his long list of travels. By the way so cool that your house got picked for that police thing, now what are the neighbors going to think. You can find us at www.thewhitehorns.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Fun pictures. I recognize some of those places. It looks like the Divinci Code movie!
Linette
I can hardly wait til we get to see this for ourselves. And til I get to see you all!
Terry
Hey Calders!!
Found you through Linette's and so glad that I can keep up with you guys. How are you liking the new place?
Love the traveling pictures, reminded me of the few plaes I've been on his long list of travels. By the way so cool that your house got picked for that police thing, now what are the neighbors going to think.
You can find us at www.thewhitehorns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment