Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!!!






Emily is six years old!!! We can hardly believe how quickly our "baby" is growing up. We brought her home on Mother's Day six years ago and how excited I was to have a girl. I usually buy cakes for my kids birthday's ....... they usually insist I do. This year I actually made Emily's and it turned out beautifully. I have attempted many times to make them what they want, but they usually fall apart, sink in the middle, or just don't turn out how they had pictured them. I am so proud of myself!!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Oh, Emily is six! You should be proud of yourself making that cake it looks beautiful and yummy. Good job on the blog. This will be so fun. I will send you links or you can grab them off my blog as I get more.

Linette