Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cub Scout Nature Hike

Tonight, I got the opportunity to go on a nature hike with the cub scouts. I have one official calling (2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency) and two unofficial callings (Webelos Den Assistant and cub scout committee member). Since Jeff is out of town, I got to fulfill unofficial calling number 1 -Webelos Den Assistant and take the Webelos on a hike along with the two other dens. It was a beautiful hike. There is nothing like being in nature. I love feeling the cool breeze, hearing the sound of a soft flowing stream, and ....... oh the "sweet" smell of seven cub scouts in your car after a long hike in nature. I can't thank Jeff enough for giving me this opportunity.!?

1 comment:

Tina ♥ said...

Hi Sarah, I didn't know you had a blog. It looks like you guys are staying busy and doing well! Feel free to check out my blog. Do you care if I add a link to yours? Take care!!