It looks like we are going to have another girl! We are very excited! We had really thought it was going to be a boy and were quite surprised when they told us it was a girl. Emily came with us and was very happy to be getting the sister she has always wanted.
8 comments:
That's fantastic!!
Congrats
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys!! How fun for Emily to have a little sister!! :)
Woo-Hoo! A little girl! Well we already know you make cute girls, so no worries there! Hope everything is going good for your health...and that of the baby! Let us know what's going on We luv you!
What awesome news. I am so happy for your whole family.
Congratulations! Good luck with everything. I hope the doctors can help your eye and that you can stay healthy. Keep posting.
I am so excited for you guys. Lots of cute clothes to buy.
congratulations from the ramseys
hat is way cool
Congrats, Sarah! That is so exciting!!
Post a Comment