
I thought I would share our good news. After having heard twice, a strong heartbeat, it looks like we are going to add to our family. I am pregnant and almost 11 weeks. I am not due until March and it definitely is feeling like forever. It has been a while since I have been pregnant. In fact it was exactly 7 years ago I found out I was pregnant with Emily! With such a large gap, we pretty much have to start all over. When we moved this year, we got rid of everything. We don't own one blanket or outfit. We had pretty much given up on having anymore and were making ourselves content with three children. I guess you never know what Heavenly Father has planned for you. I haven't been too terribly sick but have been exhausted. I also have lost some vision in my left eye. I had an artery in my retina that got blocked and starved my eye of oxygen. They think this has been caused by the increase in hormones during pregnancy. Unfortunately, it looks like my vision won't come back in that eye and it can't be corrected with glasses. It is a little frustrating not being able to see to well and not being able to drive at night or too far from home. Luckily most places I need to go aren't far away. I guess this is one of the sacrifices you make to bring these little one's here. It will be all worth it if I get to have this baby!!!

10 comments:
Congratulations!!
That is so exciting and please keep us posted on your health. How serious is the loss of your eye. Can you see a little, and can you correct it somehow?
So happy for you guys.
Woo-Hoo! I'm thrilled for you! Don't you just wish you were back here so we could all dode over you? (did I spell dode right?) Does the doctor think that your other eye will become stronger and take over? Please let us all know when you find out the sex...or are you a suprise girl?! Congratulations; I know you've been waiting a long time for this! Yeah!!! Email me your email address and I will invite you to my blog!
Hey Sarah, I just found your blog! Congratulations on the good news! I hope thing go well! Your blog is cute, and I am glad you guys are doing well. Feel free to check out our blog, too.
Kristen,
I am not sure how to email you? I would love to be invited so I can read your blog. Michelle or Linette have my email address.
Sarah
Awesome! congrats! (this is karen mann if you don't recognize the user id). If you have a girl, I'll send back the clothes you gave us!! Where are you guys now? Send us your email too and we can invite you to our blog as well. Congrats again.
Congratulation!!!! Linette told me a few weeks ago and now I just found your blog!!! I know how long you have waited for this. I can't wait to hear more. Keep us all posted. It is totally worth it. We are expecting our own arrival in November!!! A girl!!! Good Luck!
So happy to hear the great news! Congrats! You will have some wonderful helpers this time around. I loved cheking in on your family. Take Care- Kristi
Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I miss you!!!! I am so glad you found me. I could not help but notice your baby news. Yea!!! I will be thinking of you all the time. I am so glad I get to keep up with your family.
I wish I was living in Colorado. Is it odd that I still miss primary? :)
by the way "our family" is me
a.k.a. Chari (I need to change that)
Congratulations!! I can totally relate to the big gap (Easton was 6)! It will be so awesome to have your big helpers to spoil their little brother or sister! Keep us posted on your vision - we will keep you in our prayers! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment