Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yellowstone

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi Sarah - I love your blog - it's so fun to see your family again! We miss you guys! It looks so pretty & green there!! I bet you're loving it!

Jenna and Daniel said...

I just love Yellowstone, but I don't think I'm brave enough to do the tent thing. Once Daniel and I went there in April and I swear we were the only people there. I was so freaked out and every little noise made me jump. I thought we were bear meat. I love nature in very controlled doses.

Tate said...

Sarah:
Thanks for sharing this with me. Your trip looked wonderful. I'm glad we're neighbors and hope that we have many great converstations in the near future. God bless!
Tate

Liz said...

fantastic photos of your trip, its great being in the great outdoors.

Kristen said...

Sarah! I had no idea you had a Blog! Send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog (it's private). We miss you and your family so much. Emily is so cute! What a fun experience going to yellowstone! And what a photographer you are!

Anonymous said...

So fun we should make it a tradition!