Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yellowstone

We just spent a few days during the 4th of July week in Yellowstone National Park. It was my first "real" multi-day camping experience in a tent. I have never been camping in a tent. Our family always had a camp trailer and Jeff doesn't consider that "real" camping. I had so much fun once I got past the fact the kids were going to get dirty no matter how many times I made them wash there hands and told them to stay out of the dirt. We were able to go canoeing. I was a bit nervous when Jeff told the boys they could go in there own canoe, but surprised at how well they did on their own for close to two hours. They even beat us back to the dock. We also meet up with our friends the Green's and camped and went through Yellowstone together. All the kids really enjoyed themselves. We all had a lot of fun!

No comments: