Caleb decided to give us quit a scare this week. He was singing with his gschool choir at the Grotto when he had a seizure and fell from the top riser onto the marble floor below. I had not gone to the concert since Jeff was out of town an I had sick kids. When it happened I had left to deliver a few Christmas treats to friends. I had not taken my cellphone with me so no one could reach me. When I pulled into my driveway, up ran a friend of ours telling me what had happened. She said two men from another ward had given him a blessing before they took him by ambulance to the hospital. I got the kids in the house and drove to the children's hospital 40 long minutes away. He definitely had a good little fall. He had to have 18 stitches, had two skull fractures, and a concussion. Even with all that we are very blessed it wasn't any worse. It will definitely take time for things to go back to normal, but we are very glad he is doing better! I am very thankful that he was able to receive a blessing before he left to the hospital. It is wonderful to have others in the gospel looking out for your children.

 |
| All sewed up! Looks pretty good! |
No comments:
Post a Comment