Friday, January 9, 2009

9 1/2 Weeks to Go!

I can't believe I only have a few weeks left of this pregnancy. I will be induced the week of March 15th , due to the blood thinner I am on. We are so excited! I have been asked by several people for a picture of my belly, so here you go.



8 comments:

Debby said...

What belly?

Bob and Debbie said...

you are so tiny!!!!!

Katrina said...

So cute - just a little bump! Can't wait for the posts of your newborn pictures!! Soon, soon! :)

CDR said...

That is so cute-I am so happy for you both. Thank you for thinking of us this Holiday season-it was a lovely card.
Chari

Kristen said...

Ya-what belly? You look amazing! How's the eyesight? We want an update on YOU too!

Green Family Blog said...

March is right around the corner!! Glad to see your family is doing well. I bought the same Great American Song Book. LOVE the illustrations :) Take care!

-Melanie

Judy said...

I found you on Kat's blog. Cute belly. I am so excited for you!

Tina ♥ said...

Congrats Sarah! You look great! A new baby coming soon is going to be so wonderful!