Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Little Poet

Today, I was clearing out the boys pants pockets before I put them in the wash. It isn't a job I enjoy because boys will pick up anything and everything and leave it in there pockets. I do tend to look at any paper I pull out because you never know what is written on them. I pulled a piece of paper out of Caleb's pocket an on it was written a poem that he had wrote. It was very cute so I thought I would share it.

SNOW
By: Caleb Calder
Snow...snow...I love snow.
With the help of the sun it makes the world glow.
It falls fast, it falls slow.
I don't know if it will snow this winter.
Every snowflake makes it grow.
When the great winds blow the snow will flow
and makes more piles of snow
don't you know.
If I want snow - I know where to go.
I go to Idaho.
Maybe even Colorado.
Since I hardly grow.
I am a pro at stealth in the snow.
So, if I throw a lot of snow.
My brother won't know where to go.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ya----that's a keeper! He is quite talented! Good job!